Find Ford Prepaid Maintenance Plans from Progressive Ford
- Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP)
- Limited Maintenance Plan (LMP)
When you purchase either one of these plans, you'll be fully covered for the replacement of eight common wear items, including:
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers
- Brake rotors
- Spark plugs
- Wiper blades
- Clutch disc (manual transmission only)
- Light bulbs (excluding LED or HID bulbs, except when PC Plus! plan is purchased)
If you have any other questions or concerns, please Contact Us for more information!
Why Purchase a Prepaid Maintenance Plan?
Still considering whether or not to purchase a prepaid maintenance plan from Progressive Ford? Well, here are just some of the benefits you’ll receive if you choose to protect yourself with a FMPP or LMP plan!
- Backed 100% by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln dealership in Canada and the United States.
- Receive regularly scheduled maintenance by Ford-Trained Technicians using nothing but Ford-approved parts.
- Ensures your car, truck, or SUV is properly maintained by following your vehicle’s maintenance schedule.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP plan can be transferred to the new owner, adding to the resale value of your car, truck, or SUV.*
- No deductible!
- Is included with your finance contract.**
*Coverage must be transferred within 90 days of sale, except where prohibited by law. The Limited Maintenance Plan is non-transferrable.
**In most cases