What does a Ford extended warranty cover?
The Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) covers a wide range of components on your vehicle so you can drive with confidence knowing you are protected.
Ford extended warranties are fully backed by the Ford Motor Company of Canada and are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln dealer in both Canada and the United States.
What does a Ford Extended warranty cost?
There are a variety of Ford Extended Service Plans available to suit your needs, your vehicle and your budget including the following:
Premium CARE is the ultimate service plan, covering almost everything on board your vehicle including the parts and labour to repair over 500 covered components such as engine, transmission, steering, brakes, electrical, and more for up to 7 years or 200,000 kilometres (whichever comes first).
Additional high-tech coverage to Base CARE plan with a total of 113 covered components (includes all components under Powertrain CARE).
A step up from basic Powertrain Care, Base CARE offers broader protection with 84 covered components.
The foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans, offering 29 essential covered components including the cylinder block and heads, flywheel, oil pump, transmission transfer case, torque converter and more.
Custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners, the Diesel Care plan covers vehicles equipped with a 6.7L, 6.4L or 6.0L Ford Power Stroke® Diesel engine. DieselCARE Total is available as a 5 year/300,000 kilometre/ 7,500 hour or 7 year/300,000 kilometre/7,500 hour (whichever occurs first) plan
Immediate first-day rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus up to $30/day ($45/day for Lincoln vehicles) for up to 3 days on each eligible repair visit – and no deductible!
Top Reasons to Get a Ford Extended Service Plan
- Backed by Ford Motor Company in Canada
- Honored at authorized Ford dealers across the continent including Progressive Ford
- A variety of warranty options are available with flexible options for time, distance and deductible.
- Protects you from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires.
- Minus deductible, there are no other out-of-pocket expenses for any covered repairs.
- Service performed by genuine Ford Technicians with Ford-approved parts.
- Includes Roadside Assistance for the duration of your coverage.
- Rental reimbursement for up to $30/day for a maximum of 10 days while your vehicle is being repaired.
- If you choose to sell your vehicle, remaining Extended Service Plan Coverage will be transferred to the new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. Transfer must be made within 90 days of purchase except where prohibited by law.